Ten Commandments of Dogging
Dogging Sex Positions
Public Sex Stories
With Sex Toys
Etiquette and Safety
Origin of the term "dogging"?
Dogging Shopping List
Public Sex Laws
Links and News
10 Commandments of Dogging
- Thou shalt wear thine rubbers. Thou shalt adorn thine male organs
with the finest sheaths of latex for the prevention of sexually
transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
- Thou shalt not fornicate before innocents. Keep thine revelries from
the eyes of children and unsuspecting passersby, and refrain from
disturbing the peace and attracting attention.
- Thou shalt not block thine neighbor's view. Take care thou dost not
obscure the sight of thy fellow dogger, and yield the right of way to
them who arrived before you.
- Thou shalt look with thine eyes, not with thine hands, until
invited. Layest not thine hands upon a person without their explicit
- Heed the sanctity of a woman's right to refuse. What part of "No"
dost thou not understand, thou pushy bastard?
- Honour thy neighbor's anonymity. Thou shalt not expose, blackmail,
or otherwise compromise the privacy of thine fellow doggers.
- Thou shalt not destroy public property nor trespass upon private
property. The country parks, beauty spots, lovers' lanes and car parks
of the land shall not be desecrated through vandalism or carelessness.
- Thou shalt covet thy neighbour's wife. Thou shalt swing and make
merry with thine own mate and all other consenting parties.
- Thou shalt clean up after thine own self. Before thou departest,
gather unto thee all of thine used condoms, torn wrappers, discarded
tissues and other rubbish, and dispose of them in a bin.
- Thou shalt drive safely and honor the laws, both while motoring and
parking. Thou shalt not engage in reckless behaviour while in a moving
vehicle, and thou shall park legally and engage the parking brake when